Caleres appoints two executives
Ms. Mattson will lead Famous Footwear’s buying, merchandising, planning, allocation and analytic functions.
Ms. Mattson joins Caleres from a 25-year career at Target Corporation where she was most recently vice president merchandise manager of Shoes, Accessories and Intimate Apparel for retail and online.
Ms. Mattson held leadership positions at May Company and Macy’s.
Mr. Cavalline will have responsibility for e-commerce and consumer engagement.
Mr. Cavalline most recently served as chief merchandising officer of Vitacost.com, an online retailer of healthy living products and a subsidiary of The Kroger Co.
Mr. Cavalline’s prior positions include vice president of Merchandising and E-Commerce at Kohl’s and several leadership roles with Macy’s. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Ameren names Shawn Schukar chairman of Transmission Company
- Hawthorn Bancshares adds Kathleen Bruegenhemke to board
- Cerner Corporation appoints Julie Gerberding to board
- Joseph Rupp to retire as Olin chairman, CEO elected to succeed
- Centene appoints Chris Koster to SVP, corporate services
More inside POST
AutoZone Q2 profit climbs 4 percent Earnings