Cairn Energy appoints Eric Hathon as director
Dr. Hathon, who has more than 25 years experience in the international oil and gas industry, will join Cairn from Marathon Oil Corporation where he held the position of Director Conventional Exploration, based at the company's Headquarters in Houston, USA.
Dr. Hathon will be a member of Cairn's Senior Leadership team. He joined Marathon Oil Corporation in 1991 as an Exploration Geologist.
Since then Dr. Hathon has worked in a number of senior international management roles covering North and South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
He has held asset management and international new venture roles with Marathon.
Dr. Hathon has a BSc in Geology from Michigan State University and an MSc and PhD in Geology from the University of Missouri. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Crocs Q2 revenues $313.2 million Earnings
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership