Caesarstone appoints Raanan Zilberman as CEO
Over the last 17 years, Mr. Zilberman has served as CEO & President of several multinational corporations, including: CEO of Eden Springs, a Swiss-based provider of water & coffee services to European workplaces; CEO of Danone Springs, a joint venture between "Group Danone" and "Mey Eden" with a European-wide water production and distribution footprint.
He has also served as President of Vishay Transducers, a subsidiary of Vishay Intertechnology Inc., a Fortune 1000 Company listed on the NYSE with operation sites in the USA, Europe & Asia; and CEO & President of Tedea-Huntleigh, a multinational company listed on TASE that engages in production and marketing of electromechanical sensors.
Prior to that, Mr. Zilberman served as COO of Tadiran Appliances, a former subsidiary of Carrier and United Technologies, a Fortune 500 company, which manufactures air conditioners and refrigerators. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Compugen appoints Michal Preminger as director
- Alcobra appoints David Baker as interim CEO
- BSD Crown appoints Joseph Williger as active chairman
- Intec Pharma appoints Jeffrey A. Meckler to board
- Pointer Telocation promotes Yaniv Dorani to CFO
More inside POST