Cabot appoints Steve Delahunt as VP, treasury
Mr. Delahunt joined Cabot in 2010 as Vice President and Corporate Treasurer. Mr. Delahunt will continue as Corporate Treasurer in addition to his new responsibilities for Investor Relations.
Prior to joining Cabot, Mr. Delahunt held several senior financial positions including Vice President and Treasurer for Sepracor Inc. and Vice President and Treasurer for PerkinElmer, Inc.
He earned his MBA and BS in Business Administration from Boston University.
Mr. Delahunt will serve as the primary liaison between Cabot, its shareholders and the investment community, succeeding Erica McLaughlin.
Ms. McLaughlin will assume the role of Vice President, Business Operations and General Manager of the Tire Business within the Company’s Reinforcement Materials segment. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST
Ericsson to cut up to 80 jobs in Finland Companies