Cabot appoints Steve Delahunt as VP, treasury
Mr. Delahunt joined Cabot in 2010 as Vice President and Corporate Treasurer. Mr. Delahunt will continue as Corporate Treasurer in addition to his new responsibilities for Investor Relations.
Prior to joining Cabot, Mr. Delahunt held several senior financial positions including Vice President and Treasurer for Sepracor Inc. and Vice President and Treasurer for PerkinElmer, Inc.
He earned his MBA and BS in Business Administration from Boston University.
Mr. Delahunt will serve as the primary liaison between Cabot, its shareholders and the investment community, succeeding Erica McLaughlin.
Ms. McLaughlin will assume the role of Vice President, Business Operations and General Manager of the Tire Business within the Company’s Reinforcement Materials segment. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST