CA Technologies names Kieran J. McGrath as permanent CFO
Mr. McGrath joined CA Technologies in 2014 as corporate controller and served in that role until being named interim-CFO in July 2016.
He spent more than 30 years at IBM, where he honed his financial, operational and transformational management experience, ultimately overseeing the finance team for the company’s global software business.
Mr. McGrath received his bachelor of science in accounting from St. John’s University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
More inside POST