CA Technologies names Kieran J. McGrath as permanent CFO
Mr. McGrath joined CA Technologies in 2014 as corporate controller and served in that role until being named interim-CFO in July 2016.
He spent more than 30 years at IBM, where he honed his financial, operational and transformational management experience, ultimately overseeing the finance team for the company’s global software business.
Mr. McGrath received his bachelor of science in accounting from St. John’s University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
- Assurant appoints two to board
More inside POST
Ford Motor Q2 earnings rise 14% Earnings