CA Technologies names Kieran J. McGrath as permanent CFO
Mr. McGrath joined CA Technologies in 2014 as corporate controller and served in that role until being named interim-CFO in July 2016.
He spent more than 30 years at IBM, where he honed his financial, operational and transformational management experience, ultimately overseeing the finance team for the company’s global software business.
Mr. McGrath received his bachelor of science in accounting from St. John’s University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
More inside POST