CA Technologies names Kieran J. McGrath as permanent CFO
Mr. McGrath joined CA Technologies in 2014 as corporate controller and served in that role until being named interim-CFO in July 2016.
He spent more than 30 years at IBM, where he honed his financial, operational and transformational management experience, ultimately overseeing the finance team for the company’s global software business.
Mr. McGrath received his bachelor of science in accounting from St. John’s University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST