Burford Capital appoints Craig Arnott as managing director
Mr. Arnott has significant multijurisdictional experience in large, complex litigation from his work at some of the world's leading firms.
Mr. Arnott was formerly partner and Head of the Competition and Antitrust Law Group at Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson in London. He previously practiced with Ashurst in London and with Cravath, Swaine & Moore in New York.
As a Rhodes Scholar Mr. Arnott attended Balliol College, the University of Oxford, where he earned both his BCL and D.Phil degrees.
Before attending Oxford, he graduated from the University of Queensland with First Class Honours in both Law and History, with University Medals in both. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST