Burberry Group COO John Smith to leave
Mr. Smith became Chief Operating Officer in March 2013, having previously been a non-executive director from December 2009. He was Chief Executive of BBC Worldwide from 2004 to 2012.
Mr. Smith joined the BBC in 1989, where he held the positions of Chief Operating Officer, Director of Finance, Property & Business Affairs and Finance Director.
He previously served as a non-executive director of Severn Trent plc and Vickers PLC, and on the Accounting Standards Board from 2001 to 2004. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership