Burberry Group COO John Smith to leave
Mr. Smith became Chief Operating Officer in March 2013, having previously been a non-executive director from December 2009. He was Chief Executive of BBC Worldwide from 2004 to 2012.
Mr. Smith joined the BBC in 1989, where he held the positions of Chief Operating Officer, Director of Finance, Property & Business Affairs and Finance Director.
He previously served as a non-executive director of Severn Trent plc and Vickers PLC, and on the Accounting Standards Board from 2001 to 2004. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST