Burberry Group COO John Smith to leave
Mr. Smith became Chief Operating Officer in March 2013, having previously been a non-executive director from December 2009. He was Chief Executive of BBC Worldwide from 2004 to 2012.
Mr. Smith joined the BBC in 1989, where he held the positions of Chief Operating Officer, Director of Finance, Property & Business Affairs and Finance Director.
He previously served as a non-executive director of Severn Trent plc and Vickers PLC, and on the Accounting Standards Board from 2001 to 2004. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
More inside POST
Yahoo profit increased 112% in Q1 Earnings
Finish Line Q4 net sales down 0.4% Earnings