Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
Mr. Nanninga has had extensive international experience across a range of businesses operating in the distribution and service sectors.
Mr. Nanninga was most recently until last year Chief Executive of SHV Holdings NV, one of the world's largest private trading groups based in the Netherlands having previously been responsible for the Makro and Dyas businesses owned by SHV.
Prior to joining SHV Mr. Nanninga was Managing Director, Distribution Europe of CRH plc, the listed diversified materials group, from 1999 until 2007 and spent the earlier part of his career in a variety of different positions with Sonepar and Royal Dutch Shell. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST