Bunge appoints Thomas Boehlert as CFO
Mr. Boehlert was Chief Executive Officer, President and a Director of First Nickel Inc. from 2011-2015.
Prior to that, Mr. Boehlert was Chief Financial Officer for Kinross Gold Corporation, a global mining company, and served as Chief Financial Officer for several energy companies including Texas Genco, Direct Energy and Sithe Energies, Inc.
Previously, Mr. Boehlert spent 14 years in investment banking with Credit Suisse, where his focus was on the electric power, natural resources and infrastructure sectors, and where he built and headed the firm's London-based project finance business covering Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Mr. Boehlert started his career as an auditor at a KPMG predecessor firm in 1983.
He is a Certified Public Accountant and holds a B.A. in Accounting from Indiana University and an M.B.A. in Finance from New York University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Thomas J. Lynch, Jr. as EVP
More inside POST