BSF names new head of Automotive OEM Coatings Solutions Europe
In 2001, Mr. Kloster transferred from the consulting company McKinsey & Company to BASF.
After holding different positions in the fine chemicals and construction chemicals segment – in Shanghai/China and elsewhere – Mr. Kloster served as Vice President, Strategy, for the BASF group in Ludwigshafen/Germany.
Mr. Kloster studied Management of Information Systems at the University of Mannheim/Germany and the University of Waterloo in Ontario/Canada. He received his PhD in Business Administration from the University of Mannheim.
In this position, he succeeds Dr. Martin Jung who oversees the integration of Chemetall after the successful acquisition of the business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
- Unify names industry veteran Paul Cunningham as CMO
- BASF appoints new oilfield & mining chief
More inside POST