BSD Crown director Neomi Enoch resigns
Ms. Enoch is a director of Kalil Industries and Keter Publishing House, both public companies, and a director of Synel MLL Payway.
Ms. Enoch was CFO and chief risks manager in Mehuhedet health services organization, CFO of Supersal Ltd, Partner Communications Company Ltd and Mul-T-Lock.
She also has experience as a director of public companies such as Marine Trust, Blue Square Real Estate, Ritalix., Solbar Industries Ltd and Arim Urban Infrastructures.
Ms. Enoch was a member of the Estates Committee, a public committee appointed by Ministry of Justice and a member of the AdvisoryCommittee and Council to the Bank of Israel.
Mrs. Enoch holds a Bachelor of Arts in accounting and economics from Tel-Aviv University and an MBA with distinction from Bradford University. She is a certified public accountant since 1982. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Intec Pharma appoints Jeffrey A. Meckler as CEO
- Foamix Pharmaceuticals names David Domzalski as CEO
- Compugen appoints Michal Preminger as director
- Alcobra appoints David Baker as interim CEO
- BSD Crown appoints Joseph Williger as active chairman
More inside POST