Mr. Netzer is the CEO of DEN Financial Consultancy.
He has worked for PWC in Israel and was the CEO of G.H. East Europe Limited, a real estate developer, (a Cypriot company owned by Gamla Group and Harel Insurance Group) and the CFO of Engel East Europe (EEE), a real estate developer (a Dutch company previously admitted to trading on the AIM Market in London).
Mr. Netzer holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Management and Accounting from The Academic College of Management, Israel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Enzymotec appoints Erez Israeli as CEO
- Teva names Yitzhak Peterburg interim president and CEO
- Radcom appoints Rami Amit as CTO
- Clal Biotechnology Industries elects Julian Adams as president
- Perion Network appoints Doron Gerstel as CEO
More inside POST