Mr. Netzer is the CEO of DEN Financial Consultancy.
He has worked for PWC in Israel and was the CEO of G.H. East Europe Limited, a real estate developer, (a Cypriot company owned by Gamla Group and Harel Insurance Group) and the CFO of Engel East Europe (EEE), a real estate developer (a Dutch company previously admitted to trading on the AIM Market in London).
Mr. Netzer holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Management and Accounting from The Academic College of Management, Israel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Intec Pharma appoints Jeffrey A. Meckler as CEO
- Foamix Pharmaceuticals names David Domzalski as CEO
- Compugen appoints Michal Preminger as director
- Alcobra appoints David Baker as interim CEO
- BSD Crown appoints Joseph Williger as active chairman
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership