BSD Crown appoints Arik Safran as director
Mr. Safran is the deputy director general at Ravid A.R Holdings Ltd., a private Israeli holding company which owns multiple companies in Israel, focused on, among other things security, maintenance and hotels.
Mr. Safran holds a law degree from Haifa University, Israel, and Master Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Tel-Aviv University, Israel with dual specialisation in strategy and marketing.
Mr. Safran has previously worked as an attorney in various law firms and specializes in commercial law and litigation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Intec Pharma appoints Jeffrey A. Meckler to board
- Pointer Telocation promotes Yaniv Dorani to CFO
- Enzymotec appoints Erez Israeli as CEO
- Teva names Yitzhak Peterburg interim president and CEO
- Radcom appoints Rami Amit as CTO
More inside POST