BSD Crown appoints Arik Safran as director
Mr. Safran is the deputy director general at Ravid A.R Holdings Ltd., a private Israeli holding company which owns multiple companies in Israel, focused on, among other things security, maintenance and hotels.
Mr. Safran holds a law degree from Haifa University, Israel, and Master Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Tel-Aviv University, Israel with dual specialisation in strategy and marketing.
Mr. Safran has previously worked as an attorney in various law firms and specializes in commercial law and litigation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Teva appoints Kåre Schultz as CEO
- Immune Pharma appoints Tony Fiorino as COO
- Enzymotec appoints Dror Israel as CFO
- Intec Pharma appoints Jeffrey A. Meckler as CEO
- Foamix Pharmaceuticals names David Domzalski as CEO
More inside POST
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership