Bruno Cattan joins Eutelsat as terminals and systems director
Mr. Cattan brings to Eutelsat his vast expertise as a technical director in media and telecom innovation.
Mr. Cattan joins Eutelsat from Canal+ Overseas where he managed the technical and digital teams in Paris and coordinated teams in subsidiaries in Africa, Asia and French overseas territories.
He began his career in the mobile industry at Motorola and Nokia and is a graduate of France’s Ecole Polytechnique and Telecom ParisTech. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- CEO Eric Olsen to leave LafargeHolcim after Syria investigation
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy joins Accor board
- Pixium Vision appoints Didier Laurens as CFO
- Nicolas Dufourcq appointed to Orange board of directors
More inside POST