Bruno Cattan joins Eutelsat as terminals and systems director
Mr. Cattan brings to Eutelsat his vast expertise as a technical director in media and telecom innovation.
Mr. Cattan joins Eutelsat from Canal+ Overseas where he managed the technical and digital teams in Paris and coordinated teams in subsidiaries in Africa, Asia and French overseas territories.
He began his career in the mobile industry at Motorola and Nokia and is a graduate of France’s Ecole Polytechnique and Telecom ParisTech. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy joins Accor board
- Pixium Vision appoints Didier Laurens as CFO
- Nicolas Dufourcq appointed to Orange board of directors
- Yasuhiro Yamauchi joins Renault board of directors
- Nanobiotix appoints Alain Dostie as COO
More inside POST