Bruno Cattan joins Eutelsat as terminals and systems director
Mr. Cattan brings to Eutelsat his vast expertise as a technical director in media and telecom innovation.
Mr. Cattan joins Eutelsat from Canal+ Overseas where he managed the technical and digital teams in Paris and coordinated teams in subsidiaries in Africa, Asia and French overseas territories.
He began his career in the mobile industry at Motorola and Nokia and is a graduate of France’s Ecole Polytechnique and Telecom ParisTech. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- Europcar Group appoints Jehan de Thé as public affairs director
- Eyevensys appoints Ronald R. Buggage as chief medical officer
- Schneider Electric appoints new vice president
- CEO Eric Olsen to leave LafargeHolcim after Syria investigation
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
More inside POST