Bruce Carnegie-Brown confirmed as next chairman of Lloyd's
Mr. Carnegie-Brown has over thirty-five years of experience across the financial services.
Mr. Carnegie-Brown was Chief Executive for Marsh Europe between 2003 and 2006, Non-Executive Chairman of Aon UK Ltd from 2012 to 2015 and was also a Senior Independent Non-Executive Director at the Catlin Group plc between 2010 and 2014.
He will be stepping down from his current role as a Non-Executive Director of JLT Group plc.
Currently, he is Chairman of Moneysupermarket Group since his appointment in April 2014 and a vice-Chairman of Banco Santander since February 2015.
He previously worked at JP Morgan for 18 years across a number of senior roles, ran 3i Group plc's Quoted Private Equity Division from 2007 and was a Senior Independent Director at Close Brothers Group plc.
John Nelson is retiring after nearly six years as Chairman. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST