Top 5 Moves
- David Sveen added to Heska's board of directors
- Personnel changes within the BMW Group
- Coca-Cola Amatil appoints new group managing director
- China Ceramics announces resignations of two board members
- Akamai elects Bernardus Verwaayen to board
- Time to visit Lucerne
- For a polio-free world
- Akamai to buy Prolexic for $370 million
- Apple buys Topsy, price north of $200 million
- UK economy growing thanks to Chinese companies
- Let's go to Miami!
- The flavor of Marseille
- Three-wheeled devil
- The flight of Legacy 650
- The spirit of water
- It suits you well, Sir
- Wireless keyboard for PC, iPad and Android
- The iconic McIntosh amplifier MC275
- When a limb is broken
- Swollen red gums that bleed when pressured
- New York City to boost green energy production
- Detroit small businesses to get $20 million
- Germany the most beloved country worldwide
- Jack Daniel's honors Frank Sinatra
Don't Miss Most Read
Download Windows Gadget
Brown Shoe names Diane Sullivan chairmanJune 4, 2013, St. Louis, Mo., USA - Brown Shoe Company, Inc., a footwear company, announced it has appointed Diane Sullivan chairman of the board, effective February 2, 2014.
Ms. Sullivan will add chairmanship duties to her existing roles as president and chief executive officer, when Ron Fromm steps down from his chairman role. Fromm will remain a member of Brown Shoe Company’s board of directors.
Ms. Sullivan joined Brown Shoe Company in 2004 as president and assumed the additional role of chief operating officer in 2006. She was elected to Brown Shoe Company’s board of directors in 2007. Prior to Brown Shoe Company, she worked at The Stride Rite Corporation, where she served as president and chief operating officer of the corporation and as a member of the board of directors.
From there, Ms. Sullivan went to Phillips-Van Heusen as vice chairman of Footwear before joining Brown Shoe Company. In addition to serving on several footwear industry boards, she is currently on the boards of BJC HealthCare and Enterprise Holdings and will become a member of the board of trustees at Washington University on July 1, 2013.
She received her M.B.A. from Babson College in Wellesley, Mass., and her B.S. in Business Administration from Boston College in Chestnut Hill, Mass.