Brookwood appoints W. Onnie Mayshak as SVP
Prior to joining Brookwood, Mr. Mayshak was a Director of Institutional Sales at Guggenheim Partners, where he was responsible for a book of business that included Asset Managers, Hedge Fund Managers and Private Wealth Managers in Boston.
Prior to this, Mr. Mayshak was the Northeast Director of Institutional Sales at Ned Davis Research, where he managed a sales team responsible for the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Regions.
Mr. Mayshak has a bachelor's degree in environmental science and public policy from Harvard University in Cambridge, MA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST