Brookwood appoints W. Onnie Mayshak as SVP
Prior to joining Brookwood, Mr. Mayshak was a Director of Institutional Sales at Guggenheim Partners, where he was responsible for a book of business that included Asset Managers, Hedge Fund Managers and Private Wealth Managers in Boston.
Prior to this, Mr. Mayshak was the Northeast Director of Institutional Sales at Ned Davis Research, where he managed a sales team responsible for the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Regions.
Mr. Mayshak has a bachelor's degree in environmental science and public policy from Harvard University in Cambridge, MA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
More inside POST