Brookwood appoints W. Onnie Mayshak as SVP
Prior to joining Brookwood, Mr. Mayshak was a Director of Institutional Sales at Guggenheim Partners, where he was responsible for a book of business that included Asset Managers, Hedge Fund Managers and Private Wealth Managers in Boston.
Prior to this, Mr. Mayshak was the Northeast Director of Institutional Sales at Ned Davis Research, where he managed a sales team responsible for the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Regions.
Mr. Mayshak has a bachelor's degree in environmental science and public policy from Harvard University in Cambridge, MA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST