Brooks Macdonald appoints Caroline Connellan as CEO
Ms. Connellan has more than 20 years' experience in financial services.
Before joining Brooks Ms. Connellan was Head of UK Premier and Wealth at HSBC where she led the transformation of the UK Wealth business.
Prior to this Ms. Connellan held a number of senior corporate roles, including Group Strategy Director at Standard Life, and had extensive experience in the wealth and asset management sector as a consultant at McKinsey.
She started her career as a Fund Manager with Newton Investment Management in London. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST