Brooks Macdonald appoints Caroline Connellan as CEO
Ms. Connellan has more than 20 years' experience in financial services.
Before joining Brooks Ms. Connellan was Head of UK Premier and Wealth at HSBC where she led the transformation of the UK Wealth business.
Prior to this Ms. Connellan held a number of senior corporate roles, including Group Strategy Director at Standard Life, and had extensive experience in the wealth and asset management sector as a consultant at McKinsey.
She started her career as a Fund Manager with Newton Investment Management in London. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Spire Healthcare Group appoints Peter Bamford as deputy chairman
- Speedy Hire appoints David Garman as director
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
More inside POST
NVIDIA Q1 revenue up 48 percent Earnings