Brooks Macdonald appoints Caroline Connellan as CEO
Ms. Connellan has more than 20 years' experience in financial services.
Before joining Brooks Ms. Connellan was Head of UK Premier and Wealth at HSBC where she led the transformation of the UK Wealth business.
Prior to this Ms. Connellan held a number of senior corporate roles, including Group Strategy Director at Standard Life, and had extensive experience in the wealth and asset management sector as a consultant at McKinsey.
She started her career as a Fund Manager with Newton Investment Management in London. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST