Broadcom says Anthony E. Maslowski is no longer CFO
Mr. Maslowski has been on a medical leave of absence since March 24, 2016.
Mr. Maslowski joined Avago, now Broadcom, in 2006 as Vice President of Internal Audit.
He served as the Chief Financial Officer for Allegro Manufacturing and before that, he held senior finance management positions at Lam Research and Hitachi Data Systems.
Mr. Maslowski holds a B.A. in Business Administration from University of Michigan.
Thomas H. Krause, Jr. has been appointed to serve as the Company’s Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and as its principal financial officer.
Mr. Krause has served as the Company’s acting Chief Financial Officer and acting principal financial officer since March 24, 2016, and as the Company’s Vice President, Corporate Development since January 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
More inside POST
CSX Q1 revenue increased 10 percent Earnings