Broadcom says Anthony E. Maslowski is no longer CFO
Mr. Maslowski has been on a medical leave of absence since March 24, 2016.
Mr. Maslowski joined Avago, now Broadcom, in 2006 as Vice President of Internal Audit.
He served as the Chief Financial Officer for Allegro Manufacturing and before that, he held senior finance management positions at Lam Research and Hitachi Data Systems.
Mr. Maslowski holds a B.A. in Business Administration from University of Michigan.
Thomas H. Krause, Jr. has been appointed to serve as the Company’s Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and as its principal financial officer.
Mr. Krause has served as the Company’s acting Chief Financial Officer and acting principal financial officer since March 24, 2016, and as the Company’s Vice President, Corporate Development since January 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings appoints Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Liz Bhatt as CBO
- Calix appoints Kathy Crusco to board
- American Shared Hospital Services appoints director
More inside POST