Broadcom says Anthony E. Maslowski is no longer CFO
Mr. Maslowski has been on a medical leave of absence since March 24, 2016.
Mr. Maslowski joined Avago, now Broadcom, in 2006 as Vice President of Internal Audit.
He served as the Chief Financial Officer for Allegro Manufacturing and before that, he held senior finance management positions at Lam Research and Hitachi Data Systems.
Mr. Maslowski holds a B.A. in Business Administration from University of Michigan.
Thomas H. Krause, Jr. has been appointed to serve as the Company’s Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and as its principal financial officer.
Mr. Krause has served as the Company’s acting Chief Financial Officer and acting principal financial officer since March 24, 2016, and as the Company’s Vice President, Corporate Development since January 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
Valeant Q1 total revenues down 11% Earnings