British Empire Trust appoints Calum Thomson as director
Mr. Thomson is a qualified accountant with over 25 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
For the past 21 years, Mr. Thomson has been an audit partner at Deloitte LLP, specialising in the asset management sector, with clients including a wide range of managers, investment trusts, banks, sovereign wealth funds, large charities and private equity funds.
During his career, he has led Deloitte LLP’s global and UK asset management groups.
Mr. Thomson is a non-executive director of The Diverse Income Trust plc, a non-executive director and audit committee chairman of The Bank of London and The Middle East plc and chairman of the board of trustees of La Serenissima. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Spire Healthcare Group appoints Peter Bamford as deputy chairman
- Speedy Hire appoints David Garman as director
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
More inside POST
Don't even dream about fast success Leadership