British Empire Trust appoints Calum Thomson as director
Mr. Thomson is a qualified accountant with over 25 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
For the past 21 years, Mr. Thomson has been an audit partner at Deloitte LLP, specialising in the asset management sector, with clients including a wide range of managers, investment trusts, banks, sovereign wealth funds, large charities and private equity funds.
During his career, he has led Deloitte LLP’s global and UK asset management groups.
Mr. Thomson is a non-executive director of The Diverse Income Trust plc, a non-executive director and audit committee chairman of The Bank of London and The Middle East plc and chairman of the board of trustees of La Serenissima. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
More inside POST