Brit appoints David Lim as Singapore head
Mr. Lim joins Brit with over 15 years of marine insurance experience and a strong record of growing successful businesses within the Singapore insurance market.
Mr. Lim joins Brit from ArgoGlobal, where he was most recently head of Marine in Asia.
Prior to ArgoGlobal, Mr. Lim held senior roles at Allied World, RSA and AON.
He started his career at Richard Hogg Lindley. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST