Bristol-Myers Squibb: Murdo Gordon EVP and chief commercial officer
Mr. Gordon most recently co-led the commercial organization as Head of Worldwide Markets.
Mr. Gordon joined Bristol-Myers Squibb in 1989 and spent the first 14 years at the company in Canada where he held positions of increasing responsibility in sales and marketing. He moved into the company’s U.S. operations in 2003 where he held senior commercial leadership positions in cardiovascular, neuroscience and market access.
He led strategy and commercial operations as senior vice president for U.S. Oncology and Immunoscience from 2011 to 2013, and served as president, U.S. from 2013 to 2015.
Mr. Murdo is a member of the Board of Directors of RWJBarnabas Health and received a BSc in Cell and Molecular Biology from Concordia University, Montreal, and also attended the General Management Program, CEDEP at INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
More inside POST