Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Thomas J. Lynch, Jr. as EVP
Dr. Lynch has more than 30 years of medical, management and leadership experience, including more than 23 years at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH).
Dr. Lynch served as chairman and chief executive officer of Massachusetts General Physicians Organization and as a member of the MGH Board from 2015 to 2017.
Before returning to MGH, Dr. Lynch served as the director of Yale Cancer Center and was the Richard and Jonathan Sackler Professor of Internal Medicine at the Yale School of Medicine from 2009 to 2015.
While at MGH in 2004, he was part of the team credited with the significant discovery that certain genetic mutations in lung cancer patients caused therapies to work for some individuals and not for others. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST