Brink’s Company appoints Douglas A. Pertz as CEO
Mr. Pertz most recently served as president and CEO of Recall Holdings Limited, a global provider of digital and physical information management and security services from 2013 until 2016.
Prior to joining Recall, Mr. Pertz served as CEO for a number of U.S.-based and global businesses including: IMC Global (the predecessor company to The Mosaic Company), Culligan Water Technologies and Clipper Windpower.
He also held senior management roles as a group executive and corporate vice president at Danaher Corporation and as partner at One Equity Partners and Bolder Capital.
Mr. Pertz began his career in 1976 at Caterpillar, Inc. He earned his B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Purdue University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Systems Planning and Analysis appoints Brad Williamson as director
- Norfolk Southern appoints Fredric M. Ehlers as CIO
- Norfolk Southern elects new executives
- American National Bankshares adds Tammy Moss Finley to board
- Tegna director Jennifer Dulski steps down
More inside POST