Brink’s Company appoints Douglas A. Pertz as CEO
Mr. Pertz most recently served as president and CEO of Recall Holdings Limited, a global provider of digital and physical information management and security services from 2013 until 2016.
Prior to joining Recall, Mr. Pertz served as CEO for a number of U.S.-based and global businesses including: IMC Global (the predecessor company to The Mosaic Company), Culligan Water Technologies and Clipper Windpower.
He also held senior management roles as a group executive and corporate vice president at Danaher Corporation and as partner at One Equity Partners and Bolder Capital.
Mr. Pertz began his career in 1976 at Caterpillar, Inc. He earned his B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Purdue University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Performance Food Group appoints Kimberly S. Grant as director
- Gannett appoints Matthew Barzun to board
- Lumber Liquidators appoints Lee Reeves as SVP
- Leidos appoints Frank Kendall III to board
- ComScore appoints five directors
More inside POST
Hasbro Q2 net revenues increased 11% Earnings
Merck KgaA Q2 profit climbs Earnings