Brink’s Company appoints Douglas A. Pertz as CEO
Mr. Pertz most recently served as president and CEO of Recall Holdings Limited, a global provider of digital and physical information management and security services from 2013 until 2016.
Prior to joining Recall, Mr. Pertz served as CEO for a number of U.S.-based and global businesses including: IMC Global (the predecessor company to The Mosaic Company), Culligan Water Technologies and Clipper Windpower.
He also held senior management roles as a group executive and corporate vice president at Danaher Corporation and as partner at One Equity Partners and Bolder Capital.
Mr. Pertz began his career in 1976 at Caterpillar, Inc. He earned his B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Purdue University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- ComScore appoints five directors
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Shauna L. Robertson as SVP
- Old Point Financial Corporation appoints Jeffrey W. Farrar as CFO
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Bill Bien as SVP
- National Bankshares appoints F. Brad Denardo as new CEO
More inside POST
Liberty Interactive Q1 profit rises Earnings