Brinker names Kelli Valade president of Chili's
With 20 years of experience at Brinker International, Ms. Valade has held multiple leadership roles in PeopleWorks and operations and most recently served as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for Chili's.
Prior to joining Brinker International, Ms. Valade held a human resources position at Carlson Restaurants Worldwide.
Doug Comings has been named Ms. Valade's successor as Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for Chili's.
Previously, Mr. Comings served in a dual capacity as Vice President of Domestic Franchise and Regional Vice President for Chili's.
Mr. Comings began his career with Brinker International in 1994 as a Chili's server and over the past 22 years has grown into various operations leadership roles. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST
Raise your standards day by day Leadership