Brinker names Kelli Valade president of Chili's
With 20 years of experience at Brinker International, Ms. Valade has held multiple leadership roles in PeopleWorks and operations and most recently served as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for Chili's.
Prior to joining Brinker International, Ms. Valade held a human resources position at Carlson Restaurants Worldwide.
Doug Comings has been named Ms. Valade's successor as Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for Chili's.
Previously, Mr. Comings served in a dual capacity as Vice President of Domestic Franchise and Regional Vice President for Chili's.
Mr. Comings began his career with Brinker International in 1994 as a Chili's server and over the past 22 years has grown into various operations leadership roles. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST
PostNL Q4 revenue €955 million Earnings