Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
Ms. Hessan is currently Chairman of C Space, an innovative market research company that was acquired by Omnicom in 2011.
Ms. Hessan has extensive experience serving on boards, including Panera, Eastern Bank, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Mass Challenge, and Tufts University.
Ms. Hessan earned an M.B.A from Harvard Business School and a B.A. in Economics from Tufts University.
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Intellia Therapeutics appoints two directors
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
More inside POST