Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
Ms. Hessan is currently Chairman of C Space, an innovative market research company that was acquired by Omnicom in 2011.
Ms. Hessan has extensive experience serving on boards, including Panera, Eastern Bank, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Mass Challenge, and Tufts University.
Ms. Hessan earned an M.B.A from Harvard Business School and a B.A. in Economics from Tufts University.
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST