Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
Ms. Hessan is currently Chairman of C Space, an innovative market research company that was acquired by Omnicom in 2011.
Ms. Hessan has extensive experience serving on boards, including Panera, Eastern Bank, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Mass Challenge, and Tufts University.
Ms. Hessan earned an M.B.A from Harvard Business School and a B.A. in Economics from Tufts University.
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Biostage promotes Saverio La Francesca to president
More inside POST
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership