Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
Ms. Hessan is currently Chairman of C Space, an innovative market research company that was acquired by Omnicom in 2011.
Ms. Hessan has extensive experience serving on boards, including Panera, Eastern Bank, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Mass Challenge, and Tufts University.
Ms. Hessan earned an M.B.A from Harvard Business School and a B.A. in Economics from Tufts University.
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST