Bridgestone Americas names new president of BATO for U.S. & Canada
Mr. Damon joined Bridgestone in 1996 as Development Engineer for Bandag , which was acquired by Bridgestone Americas in 2007.
During his career with Bridgestone, Mr. Damon has served in various roles of increasing responsibility, including executive director of strategic planning for the Bridgestone Americas Technical Center and, most recently, president of Firestone Industrial Products (FSIP).
Mr. Damon graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, earned an MBA from Frostburg State University and completed certificate studies in executive leadership and management at the University of Notre Dame. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Bridgestone Americas appoints Stefano Mezzabotta as CIO
- Surgery Partners appoints Clifford Adlerz as interim CEO
- Hankook Tire America appoints two managers
- Fred's appoints Jason Jenne as CFO
- International Paper elects Christopher M. Connor to board
More inside POST