Bridgepoint Education names SVP, chief information officer
Mr. Malik joins Bridgepoint from SolarCity, where he served as senior vice president of information systems.
At SolarCity, Mr. Malik was responsible for new product development, quality assurance, IT and development operations, database administration, downstream analytics, and business intelligence.
Previously, he served as vice president of data management for State Compensation Insurance Fund, where he led the development of the enterprise data warehouse and set up a big data solution.
From 2011 to 2012, Mr. Malik held the position of vice president of data management & technical operations for SendMe, Inc.
Prior to, he also served as senior manager business intelligence for Esurance, Inc. in San Francisco.
Mr. Malik holds an MBA with a major in finance from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Technology degree from the Indian Institute of Technology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
More inside POST