Brian McNamara named as CEO of GSK consumer healthcare
Mr. McNamara will join GSK’s Corporate Executive Team effective immediately and will continue as a member of the Board of the Consumer Healthcare Joint Venture with Novartis.
Mr. McNamara is currently Head of Europe & Americas at GSK Consumer Healthcare.
He joined GSK from Novartis following completion of GSK’s three-part transaction with Novartis and has been a member of GSK’s Consumer Healthcare Executive Team since 2015.
Prior to joining GSK, he spent eleven years at Novartis and sixteen years at Procter & Gamble.
Mr. McNamara succeeds Emma Walmsley who was last week appointed GSK CEO Designate succeeding Sir Andrew Witty as GSK CEO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST
WestJet to launch ultra-low-cost carrier Companies