Brian McNamara named as CEO of GSK consumer healthcare
Mr. McNamara will join GSK’s Corporate Executive Team effective immediately and will continue as a member of the Board of the Consumer Healthcare Joint Venture with Novartis.
Mr. McNamara is currently Head of Europe & Americas at GSK Consumer Healthcare.
He joined GSK from Novartis following completion of GSK’s three-part transaction with Novartis and has been a member of GSK’s Consumer Healthcare Executive Team since 2015.
Prior to joining GSK, he spent eleven years at Novartis and sixteen years at Procter & Gamble.
Mr. McNamara succeeds Emma Walmsley who was last week appointed GSK CEO Designate succeeding Sir Andrew Witty as GSK CEO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST