Brian McNamara named as CEO of GSK consumer healthcare
Mr. McNamara will join GSK’s Corporate Executive Team effective immediately and will continue as a member of the Board of the Consumer Healthcare Joint Venture with Novartis.
Mr. McNamara is currently Head of Europe & Americas at GSK Consumer Healthcare.
He joined GSK from Novartis following completion of GSK’s three-part transaction with Novartis and has been a member of GSK’s Consumer Healthcare Executive Team since 2015.
Prior to joining GSK, he spent eleven years at Novartis and sixteen years at Procter & Gamble.
Mr. McNamara succeeds Emma Walmsley who was last week appointed GSK CEO Designate succeeding Sir Andrew Witty as GSK CEO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST