Brett Keller named chief executive officer of Priceline.com
A veteran executive of priceline.com, Mr. Keller was named interim CEO of Priceline.com in June 2016 after serving as Chief Operating Officer of the business, and prior to that, Chief Marketing Officer.
Mr. Keller joined priceline.com in 1999 and over the past 17 years has played a central role in evolving the brand's product and go-to-market strategies for its diverse digital offerings.
He also serves on the board of directors for Broadridge Financial Solutions.
Mr. Keller holds an MBA from Cornell's Johnson Graduate School of Management and an undergraduate degree in Japanese from Brigham Young University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Tim Campbell joined PASSUR Aerospace as executive vice president
- Evariant appoints Thomas Schultz as chief growth officer
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas A. Dineen to SVP, finance
- Michael Orlando joins NXT-ID board
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas P. Sullivan to VP, operations
More inside POST