Brett Keller named chief executive officer of Priceline.com
A veteran executive of priceline.com, Mr. Keller was named interim CEO of Priceline.com in June 2016 after serving as Chief Operating Officer of the business, and prior to that, Chief Marketing Officer.
Mr. Keller joined priceline.com in 1999 and over the past 17 years has played a central role in evolving the brand's product and go-to-market strategies for its diverse digital offerings.
He also serves on the board of directors for Broadridge Financial Solutions.
Mr. Keller holds an MBA from Cornell's Johnson Graduate School of Management and an undergraduate degree in Japanese from Brigham Young University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
- FuelCell Energy promotes two executives
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals appoints Lorianne K. Masuoka as CMO
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership
Accenture Q2 net income $887 million Earnings
CEO, choose your inner circle carefully Leadership