Brett Keller interim CEO of priceline.com
A veteran executive of priceline.com, Mr. Keller most recently served as Chief Operating Officer of the business, and prior to that, as Chief Marketing Officer. Mr. Keller joined priceline.com in 1999.
Prior to joining priceline.com, Mr. Keller managed Cendant's online travel businesses as a Director of Online Travel. He also serves on the board of directors for Broadridge Financial Solutions.
Mr. Keller holds an MBA from Cornell's Johnson Graduate School of Management and an undergraduate degree in Japanese from Brigham Young University.
Paul J. Hennessy, who has acted as CEO of priceline.com since 2015, has resigned to pursue an ecommerce opportunity outside of the travel space. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Evariant appoints Thomas Schultz as chief growth officer
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas A. Dineen to SVP, finance
- Michael Orlando joins NXT-ID board
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas P. Sullivan to VP, operations
- Frontier appoints John Maduri as EVP
More inside POST
When your team gives 140 percent Leadership