Brammer CEO Ian Fraser retires
Mr. Fraser, the chief executive officer for 18 years, was appointed to the board in 1998. He held appointments in sales, marketing and finance with Exxon Corporation both in the UK and USA.
At Raychem Corporation he held senior roles in sales, marketing, manufacturing and general management.
Mr. Fraser became managing director of Reliance Security Services Ltd in 1991 and was appointed their group managing director in 1993.
He became a non-executive director of Acal plc with effect from January 1, 2010 and retired from that position on December 31, 2012.
Mr. Fraser has an Oxford MA and a Harvard MBA. He is a member of the Nominations Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST