Brambles appoints Graham Chipchase as CEO and director
Mr. Chipchase has served as Chief Executive Officer of global consumer packaging company, Rexam PLC since 2010 after serving at Rexam as Group Director, Plastic Packaging and Group Finance Director.
Previously, Mr. Chipchase was Finance Director of Aerospace Services at the global engineering group GKN PLC from 2001 to 2003.
After starting his career with Coopers & Lybrand Deloitte, he held various finance roles in the industrial gases company The BOC Group PLC (now part of The Linde Group).
Mr. Chipchase is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and holds an MA (Hons) in Chemistry from Oriel College, Oxford. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Amcor appoints Michael Zacka as CCO
- Wolf Minerals names Richard Lucas as interim managing director
- Thor Mining appoints Alastair Middleton as director
- Metminco appoints Ram Venkat as director
- Jerry Jiao succeeds Andrew Michelmore as CEO of MMG
More inside POST