Brambles appoints Graham Chipchase as CEO and director
Mr. Chipchase has served as Chief Executive Officer of global consumer packaging company, Rexam PLC since 2010 after serving at Rexam as Group Director, Plastic Packaging and Group Finance Director.
Previously, Mr. Chipchase was Finance Director of Aerospace Services at the global engineering group GKN PLC from 2001 to 2003.
After starting his career with Coopers & Lybrand Deloitte, he held various finance roles in the industrial gases company The BOC Group PLC (now part of The Linde Group).
Mr. Chipchase is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and holds an MA (Hons) in Chemistry from Oriel College, Oxford. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Megaport appoints Tim Hoffman as CTO
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia CEO Ian Narev to retire
- Harvest Minerals appoints Jack James as non-executive director
- BHP Billiton appoints Ken MacKenzie as chairman
- Oilex appoints Paul Haywood as director
More inside POST