Brady CEO Gavin Lavelle to leave company
Mr. Lavelle joined Brady in September 2007, with over 25 years' experience in the international financial software and banking industry.
Having worked in investment banking for 10 years with Banque Paribas as Head of Equity Derivative Trading and then as a Director of Deutsche Bank, where his responsibility was Global Head of Equity Derivative Trading.
Mr. Lavelle founded RioFin, a Cambridge based software development company focused on capital markets trading.
Following RioFin’s acquisition in 2000 by SunGard Mr. Lavelle was CEO of Panorama, a risk management solution, before heading the takeover of Sherwood Systems, an insurance company, where he also had the role of CEO.
He holds a BSc in Maths and Computer Science from Southampton University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership
AutoZone Q2 profit climbs 4 percent Earnings