Brady appoints Ian Jenks as non-executive chairman
Mr. Jenks has significant experience working with software companies, and currently holds a number of senior roles including Chairman of listed company Birdtsep Technologies ASA and Senior Independent Director of Paysafe PLC.
Mr. Jenks is also a Non-Executive Director of a number private companies including Nexeon Limited, Smartkem Limited, Econic Limited and Seren Phonics Limited.
Previously, he was a partner in Crescendo Ventures LLP, Chairman of Oplink Communications Inc. and President of JDS Uniphase Inc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST