Brady appoints Elizabeth Sipiere as director
The former Chief Executive Officer of Valueworks Ltd, Ms. Sipiere is an experienced B2B technology executive. She has led growth in Microgen, Hewlett-Packard, OMX, Knight Ridder and several private equity backed businesses.
Ms. Sipiere has also worked in software for the Financial Services, Construction and TELCO industries including as a Non-Executive Director of Orc Software AB participating in the Orc and OMX agreement to create a new front office product and in the acquisition of Cameron Systems moving Orc into a leading position in the global connectivity market.
In addition to her role as a Non-Executive Director, Ms. Sipiere will act as Chief Operating Officer. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Bulgaria monthly inflation -0.5% Economy