Brady appoints Elizabeth Sipiere as director
The former Chief Executive Officer of Valueworks Ltd, Ms. Sipiere is an experienced B2B technology executive. She has led growth in Microgen, Hewlett-Packard, OMX, Knight Ridder and several private equity backed businesses.
Ms. Sipiere has also worked in software for the Financial Services, Construction and TELCO industries including as a Non-Executive Director of Orc Software AB participating in the Orc and OMX agreement to create a new front office product and in the acquisition of Cameron Systems moving Orc into a leading position in the global connectivity market.
In addition to her role as a Non-Executive Director, Ms. Sipiere will act as Chief Operating Officer. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST