Brady appoints Elizabeth Sipiere as director
The former Chief Executive Officer of Valueworks Ltd, Ms. Sipiere is an experienced B2B technology executive. She has led growth in Microgen, Hewlett-Packard, OMX, Knight Ridder and several private equity backed businesses.
Ms. Sipiere has also worked in software for the Financial Services, Construction and TELCO industries including as a Non-Executive Director of Orc Software AB participating in the Orc and OMX agreement to create a new front office product and in the acquisition of Cameron Systems moving Orc into a leading position in the global connectivity market.
In addition to her role as a Non-Executive Director, Ms. Sipiere will act as Chief Operating Officer. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST