Bovis Homes Group appoints Nigel Keen as director
Mr. Keen will also be a member of the Nomination Committee, the Remuneration Committee and the Audit Committee.
Mr. Keen is Property and Development Director of the John Lewis Partnership, the largest omni-channel retailer in the UK.
Mr. Keen has a strong construction and property background, with over twenty five years' experience in a consumer facing industry, and is responsible for the property strategy and portfolio across both John Lewis and Waitrose, including stores, supermarkets, distribution centres and manufacturing sites. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Speedy Hire appoints David Garman as director
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
More inside POST