Bovis Homes Group appoints Nigel Keen as director
Mr. Keen will also be a member of the Nomination Committee, the Remuneration Committee and the Audit Committee.
Mr. Keen is Property and Development Director of the John Lewis Partnership, the largest omni-channel retailer in the UK.
Mr. Keen has a strong construction and property background, with over twenty five years' experience in a consumer facing industry, and is responsible for the property strategy and portfolio across both John Lewis and Waitrose, including stores, supermarkets, distribution centres and manufacturing sites. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST
China calls out Nike on consumer rights Companies