Bovis Homes Group appoints Nigel Keen as director
Mr. Keen will also be a member of the Nomination Committee, the Remuneration Committee and the Audit Committee.
Mr. Keen is Property and Development Director of the John Lewis Partnership, the largest omni-channel retailer in the UK.
Mr. Keen has a strong construction and property background, with over twenty five years' experience in a consumer facing industry, and is responsible for the property strategy and portfolio across both John Lewis and Waitrose, including stores, supermarkets, distribution centres and manufacturing sites. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST