Bovis Homes Group appoints Nigel Keen as director
Mr. Keen will also be a member of the Nomination Committee, the Remuneration Committee and the Audit Committee.
Mr. Keen is Property and Development Director of the John Lewis Partnership, the largest omni-channel retailer in the UK.
Mr. Keen has a strong construction and property background, with over twenty five years' experience in a consumer facing industry, and is responsible for the property strategy and portfolio across both John Lewis and Waitrose, including stores, supermarkets, distribution centres and manufacturing sites. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
More inside POST
Uber banned in Czech Republic and Brazil Companies