Boston Beer Company names chief marketing officer
Mr. Potter has nearly 30 years of marketing experience, most of which has been in the alcohol beverage industry.
He comes to the Company from Moet Hennessy USA (MH), where he is currently Managing Director of its Chandon division after having been Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President, Brands since 2012.
From 1997 through 2010, Mr. Potter held a number of positions around the globe with Diageo, finishing his career there as Chief Marketing Officer of Diageo North America. From 2010 to 2012, he served as Senior Partner and CMO of McKinney Rogers International (USA). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- PTC appoints Corinna Lathan to board
- J.Jill appoints James S. Scully to board
- Raytheon elects Robert O. Work as director
- Xenetic Biosciences appoints three directors
- Insulet appoints two to board
More inside POST
Port of Los Angeles breaks records Companies