Boston Beer Company names chief marketing officer
Mr. Potter has nearly 30 years of marketing experience, most of which has been in the alcohol beverage industry.
He comes to the Company from Moet Hennessy USA (MH), where he is currently Managing Director of its Chandon division after having been Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President, Brands since 2012.
From 1997 through 2010, Mr. Potter held a number of positions around the globe with Diageo, finishing his career there as Chief Marketing Officer of Diageo North America. From 2010 to 2012, he served as Senior Partner and CMO of McKinney Rogers International (USA). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST