Boston Beer Company names chief marketing officer
Mr. Potter has nearly 30 years of marketing experience, most of which has been in the alcohol beverage industry.
He comes to the Company from Moet Hennessy USA (MH), where he is currently Managing Director of its Chandon division after having been Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President, Brands since 2012.
From 1997 through 2010, Mr. Potter held a number of positions around the globe with Diageo, finishing his career there as Chief Marketing Officer of Diageo North America. From 2010 to 2012, he served as Senior Partner and CMO of McKinney Rogers International (USA). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
More inside POST
Macy's Q4 earnings per share $1.54 Earnings