Bojangles' names VP, general counsel, secretary and compliance officer
Ms. Roberts has previously served as Associate General Counsel and Senior Director with the iconic restaurant brand, which she joined in 2013.
Ms. Roberts began her legal career at Shearman & Sterling, LLP in New York, New York and later joined Baker Botts, LLP in Houston, Texas, where she advised clients on corporate governance, real estate and other general corporate matters.
She holds a Juris Doctor degree from Columbia University School of Law and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management from Idaho State University.
Ms. Roberts is admitted to practice law in the States of North Carolina, Texas and New York. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert A. Ingram as chairman
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers appoints new president and COO
- Nucor promotes Leon Topalian to executive vice president
- Xerium Technologies names Mark Staton president and CEO
- Primo Water appoints Matt Sheehan as CEO
More inside POST