Boeing elects Robert Bradway as director
Mr. Bradway is chairman and CEO of Amgen, one of the world's leading biotechnology companies.
Mr. Bradway joined Amgen in 2006 and has served the company in senior finance and operations strategy roles, including chief financial officer and chief operating officer.
He was elected CEO in 2012 and chairman in 2013. He joined Amgen from Morgan Stanley where he had responsibility for the firm's banking department and corporate finance activities in Europe.
Mr. Bradway holds a bachelor's degree in biology from Amherst College and a master's degree in business administration from Harvard University.
He is a member of the board of directors of Norfolk Southern Corporation and serves on the board of trustees of the University of Southern California. He will serve on the Boeing board's Audit and Finance committees. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
More inside POST
Toshiba wins major order in Indonesia Companies