Bodycote appoints Dominique Yates as group CFO
Mr. Yates will join the Board of Bodycote plc on November 1, 2016 and will take up his new role as Group Finance Director on January 2, 2017.
Mr. Yates was previously with Regus plc, the world's largest provider of flexible workspace solutions, where he was Chief Financial Officer from 2011 to 2015. He had also worked for LM Windpower and Symrise AG as Chief Financial Officer.
Prior to joining Symrise Mr. Yates held various senior positions at Imperial Tobacco Group plc including Group Financial Controller, General Manager of France, Switzerland, Italy and Malta, and Group Business Development Director.
He is a qualified chartered accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Auto Trader appoints Nathan Coe as COO
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
More inside POST