BNY Mellon: Hani Kablawi to head investment services for EMEA
Mr. Kablawi joined BNY Mellon in 1997 and has held a number of business, functional and risk management roles based in New York, Abu Dhabi, Dubai and London.
Mr. Kablawi is a board member of the Arab Bankers Association and recently featured in the Top 100 inaugural UPstanding Executive Power List which celebrates the work carried out by the Black Asian Minority Ethnic business community.
Daron Pearce will replace Mr. Kablawi as CEO of Asset Servicing for EMEA.
Mr. Pearce has a 16-year track record at BNY Mellon, most recently as CEO of Global Financial Institutions for Asset Servicing. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
RWE H1 profit surges on tax refund Earnings