BMO Financial Group to appoints Darryl White as CEO
Mr. White is responsible for ensuring consistent operating discipline in every part of the bank with a focus on expanding BMO's agility and responsiveness to market opportunities.
Mr. White is a Director of BMO Financial Corp., the entity that has overall responsibility for the activities of the bank in the United States.
Prior to being appointed Chief Operating Officer, Mr. White delivered strong performance as Group Head, BMO Capital Markets, in a competitive and rapidly changing context.
He has spent considerable time in the United States deepening the group's strategy and U.S. presence. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Air Canada chairman David I. Richardson to retire
- EXFO promotes Philippe Morin to CEO
- Beaufield Resources appoints Claudio Ciavarella to board
- DAVIDsTEA appoints Joel Silver as CEO
- BCE appoints Karen Sheriff to board
More inside POST
Raise your standards day by day Leadership