BMO Financial Corp. appoints John Rau as chair of the board
Mr. Rau has been an independent director of BMO Financial Corp. since 2008. Mr. Rau is President and Chief Executive Officer of Miami Corporation, a private diversified holding company founded in 1917.
He previously served as President and Chief Executive Officer of LaSalle National Bank (Chicago), Chief Executive Officer of Chicago Title Corporation and Dean of the School of Business at Indiana University.
Mr. Rau is currently a director of The Southern Company Gas, Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce and First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.
He earned his bachelor's degree at Boston College and his M.B.A. at Harvard University where he was the Goldman Sachs Finance Fellow.
Mr. Rau will be taking over from Frank Clark, former Chairman and CEO of ComEd, who has retired from his role leading the BMO Financial Corp. Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Essendant appoints Janet Zelenka as CFO
- Old Second Bancorp appoints Bradley S. Adams as CFO
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints José E. Almeida to board
- Navistar appoints Jeffrey A. Dokho to board
More inside POST