BMO Capital Markets names Luke Seabrook COO
Mr. Seabrook joined BMO in 2004 as Managing Director and Head of Equity Linked and Mutual Fund Linked Products and rose through increasingly senior positions on the trading floor.
In 2012, he was appointed Head of the Financial Products & Debt Products groups; since 2015, he has been Global Head of Trading Products with responsibility for Global Equities, Fixed Income Currencies and Commodities (FICC) and Global Structured Products.
Mr. Seabrook serves on BMO Capital Markets' Executive and Operating Committees.
Mr. Seabrook holds an HBA from the Ivey Business School at the University of Western Ontario. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
- TeraGo appoints David Charron as CFO
- Canada Goose appoints John Davison to board
More inside POST
Merck KgaA Q2 profit climbs Earnings