BMO Capital Markets names Luke Seabrook COO
Mr. Seabrook joined BMO in 2004 as Managing Director and Head of Equity Linked and Mutual Fund Linked Products and rose through increasingly senior positions on the trading floor.
In 2012, he was appointed Head of the Financial Products & Debt Products groups; since 2015, he has been Global Head of Trading Products with responsibility for Global Equities, Fixed Income Currencies and Commodities (FICC) and Global Structured Products.
Mr. Seabrook serves on BMO Capital Markets' Executive and Operating Committees.
Mr. Seabrook holds an HBA from the Ivey Business School at the University of Western Ontario. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Canada Goose appoints John Davison to board
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
More inside POST