BMO Capital Markets names Luke Seabrook COO
Mr. Seabrook joined BMO in 2004 as Managing Director and Head of Equity Linked and Mutual Fund Linked Products and rose through increasingly senior positions on the trading floor.
In 2012, he was appointed Head of the Financial Products & Debt Products groups; since 2015, he has been Global Head of Trading Products with responsibility for Global Equities, Fixed Income Currencies and Commodities (FICC) and Global Structured Products.
Mr. Seabrook serves on BMO Capital Markets' Executive and Operating Committees.
Mr. Seabrook holds an HBA from the Ivey Business School at the University of Western Ontario. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
- INV Metals appoints William Shaver as COO
- Mitel appoints Martha Bejar to board
- Logiq Asset Management appoints Stasha Ninkovic as COO
- Corby Spirit and Wine appoints new director
More inside POST
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership