BMC Stock Holdings names Lisa Hamblet EVP
Ms. Hamblet has led BMC’s eBusiness efforts since joining the Company in 2013.
Prior to joining BMC, Ms. Hamblet was with Staples Inc., where she held various senior management roles including Vice President of B2B eCommerce and Customer Support, Vice President of B2B Services and, most recently, Vice President of Facility Solutions.
Ms. Hamblet received her undergraduate degree from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and a M.B.A. from Bentley University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- State Bank Financial names J. Thomas Wiley as CEO
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
More inside POST