BMC Stock Holdings names Lisa Hamblet EVP
Ms. Hamblet has led BMC’s eBusiness efforts since joining the Company in 2013.
Prior to joining BMC, Ms. Hamblet was with Staples Inc., where she held various senior management roles including Vice President of B2B eCommerce and Customer Support, Vice President of B2B Services and, most recently, Vice President of Facility Solutions.
Ms. Hamblet received her undergraduate degree from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and a M.B.A. from Bentley University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- First Data appoints former U.K. PM David Cameron to board
- Flowers Foods appoints Debo Mukherjee as CMO
- Equifax names Mark Feidler non-executive chairman
- Flowers Food appoints Harish Ramani as CIO
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services appoints Mark Duff as CEO
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership