BMC Stock Holdings names Lisa Hamblet EVP
Ms. Hamblet has led BMC’s eBusiness efforts since joining the Company in 2013.
Prior to joining BMC, Ms. Hamblet was with Staples Inc., where she held various senior management roles including Vice President of B2B eCommerce and Customer Support, Vice President of B2B Services and, most recently, Vice President of Facility Solutions.
Ms. Hamblet received her undergraduate degree from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and a M.B.A. from Bentley University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Genuine Parts elects P. Russell Hardin to board
- Medovex appoints Jesse Crowne as co-chairman
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Fred M. Diaz to board
- United Community Banks appoints Lynn Harton as CEO
- Veritiv appoints David Flitman to board
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership