BMC Stock Holdings appoints Michael McGaugh as COO
Mr. McGaugh brings more than two decades of experience and a proven track record of success to BMC.
Most recently, he served as Global Director and Leader of the Integration Management Office for the proposed Dow / E.I. du Pont de Nemours merger.
Before that and during his more than 20-year tenure with The Dow Chemical Company, Mr. McGaugh held numerous leadership and operational roles, including serving as the North American and then EMEA regional Vice President and General Manager of Dow Building Solutions, a well-recognized player in the Building and Construction space.
Mr. McGaugh received a B.S. degree in Chemistry from Texas State University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
- Veritiv appoints Liza Landsman to board
- Gray Television appoints four general managers
- Intercontinental Exchange appoints two directors
- SiteOne Landscape Supply appoints W. Roy Dunbar to board
More inside POST