Blueprint Medicines appoints Marion Dorsch as CSO
Dr. Dorsch joins Blueprint Medicines from Agios Pharmaceuticals where she served as Vice President of Biology.
Prior to joining Agios, Dr. Dorsch was the Director of Cancer Biology at Sanofi Oncology.
She served as research project leader for sonidegib (Odomzo), now approved in the U.S. and EU for the treatment of locally advanced basal cell carcinoma, at the Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research and also worked in Inflammation Discovery at Millennium Pharmaceuticals.
Dr. Dorsch received her Ph.D. in Biology from the Free University of Berlin, Germany and was a postdoctoral fellow at Columbia University in New York. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST