Blueprint Medicines appoints Marion Dorsch as CSO
Dr. Dorsch joins Blueprint Medicines from Agios Pharmaceuticals where she served as Vice President of Biology.
Prior to joining Agios, Dr. Dorsch was the Director of Cancer Biology at Sanofi Oncology.
She served as research project leader for sonidegib (Odomzo), now approved in the U.S. and EU for the treatment of locally advanced basal cell carcinoma, at the Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research and also worked in Inflammation Discovery at Millennium Pharmaceuticals.
Dr. Dorsch received her Ph.D. in Biology from the Free University of Berlin, Germany and was a postdoctoral fellow at Columbia University in New York. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST