Blueprint Medicines appoints Marion Dorsch as CSO
Dr. Dorsch joins Blueprint Medicines from Agios Pharmaceuticals where she served as Vice President of Biology.
Prior to joining Agios, Dr. Dorsch was the Director of Cancer Biology at Sanofi Oncology.
She served as research project leader for sonidegib (Odomzo), now approved in the U.S. and EU for the treatment of locally advanced basal cell carcinoma, at the Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research and also worked in Inflammation Discovery at Millennium Pharmaceuticals.
Dr. Dorsch received her Ph.D. in Biology from the Free University of Berlin, Germany and was a postdoctoral fellow at Columbia University in New York. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Intellia Therapeutics appoints two directors
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
More inside POST