Blue Hills Bank appoints Kevin F. Malone as EVP
Mr. Malone brings more than 30 years in financial services to the Blue Hills team.
Mr. Malone has a unique breadth of experience having served different types of customers ranging from New England based middle market and family-owned businesses to national customers in specialized industries.
Before coming to Blue Hills Bank, Mr. Malone served as Market President, Greater Boston and Rhode Island for TD Bank, where he held various leadership positions for 14 years.
Mr. Malone started his career as a credit officer at BankBoston, where he served in numerous senior lending roles over 15 years including the division executive of high technology lending.
He is a 1981 graduate of the University of Massachusetts, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and is a member of the Greater Boston YMCA board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST
Ericsson to cut up to 80 jobs in Finland Companies