Bloomsbury Publishing names non-executive director
Mr. Hall will be a member of the Audit Committee and Nomination Committee. He is managing director of IOP Publishing, a publisher of scientific books, journals and web sites and has worked in academic publishing for almost forty years.
Mr. Hall has extensive experience of digital publishing and has led the development of pioneering online content databases.
He is a member of the Academic, Professional and Learning Publishers Council of the UK Publishers Association and regularly represents the publishing industry to government and policy-makers in the UK and overseas.
Mr. Hall served for six years on the board of the International Association of STM Publishers, in his final year as chair, and was one of three publisher members of the UK's 'Finch' group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST